Everyone loves rats, amiright? Okay, fine. But if we've learned anything from such classic films as Ratatouille and ... umm, others ... it's this: Rats are pretty darn talented. So, it pains me to report that, after careful stock photo analysis, rats are actually pretty bad at modeling. Like, horrible. Here are seven reasons why.
1. THEY DODGE EYE CONTACT WITH FELLOW STOCK PHOTO MODELS.
2. THEY DON'T LIKE TO SHARE THE SPOTLIGHT.
3. THEY CAN EVEN BE A LITTLE CAMERA SHY.
4. SAYING "CHEESE" JUST REALLY CONFUSES THEM.
5. THEY OFTEN FAIL THAT STOCK PHOTO STAPLE: SMILING WITH MILK
6. THEY SOMETIMES BLEND RIGHT INTO WHITE SPACE.
7. THEY EAT PROPS.
BUT, EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, THEY GET IT RIGHT. (Awwwww.)
See even more rat stock photo models in our very special Oh Rats! lightbox below, filled with royalty-free photos. Happy downloading.